Experienced Cancer Dietitian Near You
The diagnosis of cancer raises many questions about nutrition and diet. You are probably wondering whether you will lose weight, have less appetite or if you should continue to eat normally. With a lot of conflicting information, it can be difficult to know where to turn or what you should be doing.
We want to help you find the answers about adopting healthier eating habits to support your well-being at every stage of your journey. Our experienced cancer nutritionists work hard to help you feel your best at all time.
When you visit Nutrition Synergy, you can look forward to compassionate, knowledgeable care that centres on your needs. We want you to feel your best and will do everything we can to make sure that happens.
A registered cancer dietitian or cancer nutritionist can help you with:
- Managing the side effects of treatment
- Improve energy levels
- Prevent weight loss
- Reduce the risk of recurrence
- Recover from cancer
Your diet during treatment & recovery
Not everyone will have nutritional side effects. As such, you need advice that are made to meet your personal needs. That’s why our cancer dietitian here at Nutrition Synergy works closely with you to give you the best tailored advice based on strong scientific evidence.
What are the benefits of seeing a cancer dietitian?
During this challenging time, we want to lessen your worries and discomfort as best we can and we will do what it takes to ensure your comfort.
- Greater clarity, less confusion, more control.
- Better side effects management of treatment, such as:
- taste changes
- nausea, vomiting and/or diarrhoea
- dry mouth, sore mouth and throat
- poor appetite
- Create healthy eating habits before and after treatment for best cancer recovery rate and to reduce the risk of relapse.
- Weight management – support you if you have lost weight or gained weight as a result of your diagnosis or treatment.
- Maintain muscle mass and strength.
- Increase your immune system, increase energy & mood.
- Decrease any potential digestive problems risks.
Our services make it possible to interact with us at home via video conferencing software, or you can talk to us over the phone or in person. We want you to be at your most comfortable, so you choose which method works best for you.
When you’re ready to schedule a consultation, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.